mpg drop and loss of umph.

Page 2 of 3

South Carolina does and the gas is pretty cheap.
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:04:17 -0400, Roy wrote:

so does GA too despite the sarcasm used in previous post.
Chris
05 CTD
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:18:10 +0000, beekeep wrote:

who needs comfort stations?...there's a seat in your car!
and grass in GA is required to be cut before its 5 foot tall!
we do fix the dirt roads
actually the road system here isn't that bad. I've seen much much worse. but yea not that many rest areas. some states seem to have them every 5 miles.
Chris
05 CTD

through there but i don'r remember any.
beekeep
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:09:22 +0000, beekeep wrote:

too tell you the truth i don't know its been a long time since i was on I95 not a road i use much as I'm not on that side of GA. I75, I475, and I16 are my neck of the woods.
Chris
05 CTD
Roy wrote:

Of course, but "If you find that one or two are fouled" was pretty useless.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni
wrote in message

Waiting for your suggestion to solve the OP's problem.
Roy wrote:

OK. I suggest that he compare the spark plugs he looks at with the pictures and descriptions at http://www.ingfatrygg.se/Spark_plug_diagnostics.html .
But keep waiting, I can suggest it a 3rd time.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni
wrote in message

I would love to see HIM check HIS plugs! Hel this will be IMPOSSIBLE!
azwiley1 wrote:

The page EVERYTHING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SPARK PLUGS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK doesn't mention everything. Can you tell us what a "whiskered" plug is?
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni
wrote in message

Gee, what else did you read about while you were searching for that link? I haven't heard that term in years. Usually associated with high octane, high compression engines plug fouling.

What difference does it make assclown cock sucker. If you were more then anything but a waste of life and space troll you would know jmc is a HER you stupid fuck. Get back to your idols dick and stay out of the sand box where you dont belong

"who is" he may prove interesting. I wish I had the time to mess around but I don't.
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (07-Apr-07 12:19 AM):

while. Then again, I deliberately use a generic name, and after all don't post in pink with flowers <g>.
Will you kids quit playing around? I'm trying to enjoy my coffee at my new house here, and you're disturbing the peace :)
jmc

I am and have been aware of that since you first started posting here some time ago.

I haven't forgotten, but I am at a loss as to what you are talking about in this post. I think you may have mis read who posted what.
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (07-Apr-07 8:52 AM):

collapes quoted posts, made a bad assumption as to who was talking to whom. Can you ever forgive me? :-)
jmc

But of course my dear. <VBG>
Roy

Dude, do you have any idea just how immature you sound?

tom. first, i think he does but i don't think he really cares too much. second, have you appointed yourself the moral anal barometer for the group now? you seem to want to insert yourself in that way. (no pun intended......honestly). and third, with the dude shit, do you know how immature you sound?

Now, that was funny.