mpg drop and loss of umph.

Trying to get

what route you gonna be taking through GA?

Reply to
Chris Thompson

I'll be on I-95. Stopping probably at exit 3 to top off. FL gas is usually a lot higher than GA.

Reply to
Roy

That's because GA doesn't waste money mowing along the sholders, building comfort stations, repairing roads,.............

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

South Carolina does and the gas is pretty cheap.

Reply to
Roy

who needs comfort stations?...there's a seat in your car!

and grass in GA is required to be cut before its 5 foot tall!

we do fix the dirt roads

actually the road system here isn't that bad. I've seen much much worse. but yea not that many rest areas. some states seem to have them every 5 miles.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

so does GA too despite the sarcasm used in previous post.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Does GA have any along I-95? I'll admit its been awhile since I have been through there but i don'r remember any.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

OK. I suggest that he compare the spark plugs he looks at with the pictures and descriptions at

But keep waiting, I can suggest it a 3rd time.

Reply to
Beryl

I would love to see HIM check HIS plugs! Hel this will be IMPOSSIBLE!

Reply to
azwiley1

The page EVERYTHING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SPARK PLUGS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK doesn't mention everything. Can you tell us what a "whiskered" plug is?

Reply to
Beryl

too tell you the truth i don't know its been a long time since i was on I95 not a road i use much as I'm not on that side of GA. I75, I475, and I16 are my neck of the woods.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Thanks for the info, Roy, and Beryl, thanks for the link. It is useful. Just gotta beg, borrow or steal a spark puller, and have a look.

Gotta change my oil too, if I can reach the darn filter!

Fortunately, it's finally cooled off down into the high eighties here, so it's bearable to be out working on the truck. Or rather, pretending to, since everything I know, pretty much, I've learned here. Take that however you want to :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Gee, what else did you read about while you were searching for that link? I haven't heard that term in years. Usually associated with high octane, high compression engines plug fouling.

Reply to
Roy

What difference does it make assclown c*ck sucker. If you were more then anything but a waste of life and space troll you would know jmc is a HER you stupid f*ck. Get back to your idols dick and stay out of the sand box where you dont belong

Reply to
azwiley1

Now, now, he's doing the best he can. I still think that if somebody has "who is" he may prove interesting. I wish I had the time to mess around but I don't.

Reply to
Roy

Dude, do you have any idea just how immature you sound?

Reply to
TBone

tom. first, i think he does but i don't think he really cares too much. second, have you appointed yourself the moral anal barometer for the group now? you seem to want to insert yourself in that way. (no pun intended......honestly). and third, with the dude shit, do you know how immature you sound?

Reply to
theguy

Or inmature? :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Now, that was funny.

Reply to
Roy

Dude, I did not know that I had to approve everything I said with you. Tom, seriously if you don't like what I say, then simply ignore me or K/F me, not hurt feelings here.

Or we could continue on the way we are and when that c*ck sucker stop stirring the shit as he has in this thread, life will be "normal" again.

Reply to
azwiley1