mpg on new cummins with 6 speed auto

what are you getting for mpg on the new big cummins with 6 speed automatic unloaded ? I have the 5.9 with 6 speed manual that i'm thinking of trading in

Chad wrote:

The new 6.7L doesn't get as good of mpg as the 5.9L. However, it will run away from it when put to work. Mine gets about 14-15 city and 16-18 highway (75mph). Many have said it will hit 20+ highway if kept to 60mph or under. Towing 5,000 lbs mine averages about 12-14 highway.
I've talked to owners of new Fords and Chevy diesels and found similar results. The new emission controls have cut mpg down. But this 6.7L is a monster!! Power is unbelievable.