multitasking workers

They say that women are best at multitasking but this is rediculus ;
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Briggs-Straton-Engine_W0QQitemZ260110304189QQihZ016QQcategoryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Briggs-Straton-Engine_W0QQitemZ260110304189QQihZ016QQcategoryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
So the women sell engines when they're not working! Gotta do something in their spare time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Briggs-Straton-Engine_W0QQitemZ260110304189QQihZ016QQcategoryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I've heard of toy being run off 110 instead of batteries but 6.5 horse vertical shaft............. freaking amazing!!!! Puts Roy's machine to shame..
Denny

Hey !! You've been hanging with "the machine" for about 8 months. I'm surprised you can pry yourself away from it long enough to get to the range. <BFG>
Roy

Bullshit!! You and ole Red have been fighting over it for years.
Denny

You protest too much! <BFG>
Roy

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Briggs-Straton-Engine_W0QQitemZ260110304189QQihZ016QQcategoryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
WTF am I missing? So someone is selling a B&S engine on Ebay!? Someone want to clue me in?
--
PoorUB
'05 Ultra Classic

Read the entire ad.