My 1993 dakota keeps stalling(V8 318 engine)

i cant figure it out. the truck stalls at unwanted times. it will sometimes start to chug and stall or it will just stall right away. it will either
start up right away or it can take up to a couple of hours but it will always start right back up when it wants to. sometimes if i fiddle around with a few things under the hood like switching the coil wire with another coil wire or any other wires sometimes it will start up. i have replaced all thte following parts. ignition coil, spark plug wires, coil wire, fuel pump, fuel filter, distributor cap and rotor. please give me a few different leads as to what it could be if you can cause it is getting very irritating, it has been happening for about six months now. thank you

Any error codes in the computer?
beekeep

I had the same truck until a short time ago and it was a good one. I also had the same problem and it was the fuel injection system. I took it to the dealer and he wanted something like $250 to clean the injectors, but I ran a few tanks full of Techron through it and started using Chevron gas and the problem went away. I kept using Techron every once in a while till I sold it and never had the problem again.
Don Dunlap