national locator service for used cars?

Hey folks,
I saw a dealer's advertisement in another state that he could locate just about any used car thru a national locator service. I tried googling but I
didn't locate it.
Any ideas where can I find this company or a dealer near me that uses it?
re: national used car locator
I saw one or two by way of the L.A. TIMES website.
I ran a rare car that I was seeking to evaluate, the '98 Daewoo Nubira, and found a place in mid-America that has quite a few used ones, and there are some other used places too with Daewoos.
So, I think there are on-line co-ops and other such; but don't have the link(s) readily available, except recalling:
www.latimes.com
which requires free registration for cookie, because everybody has to make a buck