Navigation System

I've got a ram megacab with a Navigation system. I keep getting a DVD error message every day with it.
I am taking it in to get fixed in the next couple of days.
has anyone had this problem? was it fixed? mine is New.
mk
mikel wrote:

DVD could have a scratch or dust on it. Take it out and see if theres any scratches on it. If so the dealer will order you a new disk under warranty (Roy found that out and even got an upgraded version!).
miles wrote:

thanks, we took the dvd out, it is flawless, the truck has an appointment for wednesday. for what they charge for this thing they had no problem appearing to try to please us.
mk