Navigation systems

I hear ya. I just like the compact size.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

yes compactness is a big selling factor for myself too. BUT if you were going to drag along a computer and have a gps why not have the computer serve both jobs? assuming here you have room, but for me even the quad cab 3500 is too small for my wife's laptop to be serving this job full time.

I can't stand to feel crowded when driving and my wife (no slams here ladies) packs as if she's supplying an occupying army. That means chips, drinks, sandwiches, coolers (yes multiple) pillows, blankets etc has to be in the cab with her. now this doesn't even go into the list of stuff that goes in the back of the truck (at trip time i'm gonna miss that 8 foot bed the 05 had) as you probably have guessed by now I really don't have a lot of room left in the cab by the time she's done and we put the

3 boys in too. This gets worse with the durango because there's no separating the cab from cargo.

this may be a factor for you to weigh also Denny, especially if your wife packs like mine does.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

I'm real lucky in that regard. When I first met Sue I was driveing a vette, she learned real quick that it was travel light or not at all. To this day whether it is a QC or a vette, it is one bag and a couple of drinks and that's all.

Geeeezzzeee don't mention "weigh" to the rabbit, it sends him right off the deep end.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I didn't think the deep end was big enough......

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Good point. Width comes into question as well.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, we really didn't have a portability issue and we each already had a notebook.. It helps that our notebooks are sort of mini's and don't take up much room.. Sure like seeing the maps on that 10" screen, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Buggs adds a whole new definition to the work "laptop"..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Ya, that's gotta be cool.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Picnic table sorta come to mind.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The definition of an "expert" is someone who knows more and more about less and less. No shortage here of "experts" The only thing a Montanan uses his GPS for is to get to North Dakota

Reply to
redneck

Or OUT of N. D., Russ...

Like I tell Nan, there are more people in Fresno County than in the whole state of N. D... and there's a reason for that..