Navigation systems

Page 2 of 2

I'm real lucky in that regard. When I first met Sue I was driveing a vette, she learned real quick that it was travel light or not at all. To this day whether it is a QC or a vette, it is one bag and a couple of drinks and that's all.

Geeeezzzeee don't mention "weigh" to the rabbit, it sends him right off the deep end.<VBG>
Roy

On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:50:48 -0400, Roy wrote:

I didn't think the deep end was big enough......<GBMFG>
--
Chris

Good point. Width comes into question as well.<G>
Roy

Buggs adds a whole new definition to the work "laptop"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Picnic table sorta come to mind.<G>
Roy

Well, we really didn't have a portability issue and we each already had a notebook.. It helps that our notebooks are sort of mini's and don't take up much room.. Sure like seeing the maps on that 10" screen, though..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ya, that's gotta be cool.
Roy

Garmin, period.
TomTom is less expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Garmin Nuvi 350 or higher. You won't be sorry.
Magellan is good also, but I'm partial to the Garmin.
Denny wrote:

I have the Mopar REC Navigation system. I prefer factory fit indash that works with my Sirius and wheel controls. Works great but dunno about White Castle as thankfully we have none here. Those things are disgusting!! lol

The definition of an "expert" is someone who knows more and more about less and less. No shortage here of "experts" The only thing a Montanan uses his GPS for is to get to North Dakota

Or OUT of N. D., Russ...
Like I tell Nan, there are more people in Fresno County than in the whole state of N. D... and there's a reason for that..