Near Utah ? 98 RAM 1500 Sport 4 Sale

I've posted in this group many many times regarding the challenges I've had with my truck...Well I've finally brought it back into good shape. Everything is working great...
But unfortunately my job is gonna require me to do a TON of driving soon, and I just dont have the $ to pour into my trucks big ol' V8.
So my 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport (Black, 80,000 original miles, New A/C evaporator, Freon, 4 new tires, New computer (ECM), New Fuel Pump, and perfectly working 4x4) is going up for sale...
If you're around Utah and are interested feel free to drop me an email at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
I''ve poured over 3500 bucks into this truck...But im not looking to recoup all that.
here's a pic :
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/chendrik/?action=view&current=Truck-Resize.jpg