Need 80's Dodge van clutch linkage parts

I'm looking for parts for a 1980 Dodge (B200) Van manual transmission clutch assembly. I could use all parts between the clutch pedal and the clutch fork, but I especially, urgently need the clutch lever and shaft assembly (the one in the front that the rod from the clutch pedal lever inside the van connects to. See diagram at: http//:pages.prodigy.net/ianmcb/clutch =.

Dodge doesn't make these anymore. I've tried parts yards in the SF Bay area but can't even find a Dodge from 1979-1987 with a clutch.

If anyone can tell me the best way to find used discontiniued parts online, I'd greatly appreciate it

I could use all parts highlighted below in yellow on the web page, but absolutely have to have the clutch lever and shaft assembly highlighted in orange. Parts need to be in reasonably good condition.

All parts are for a 1980 Dodge B200 Van with 4 speed (stick shift)manual transmission.The parts guy at Dodge told me that the parts should be the same for all Dodge Vans from 1979 through 1987.

Reply to
IanMB