Need a bit of assistance

Does anyone have the half-shaft lengths for a 95 Chrysler Lebaron GTC? I need to find them so I can finally get the car running. My Haynes manual doesn't give the dimensions for later than '93 and I can't seem to find them
online.
Thanks!
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

Measure the whole shaft and divide by two.
beekeep
<LOL>
Now, that would work if the front wheel drive axles were the same length, wouldn't it?
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
It'll work, just move the engine.
beekeep

Actually, I did just that.
I took a chance that the rebuilt driver's side axle would need to be approximately the same length as the old one and moved the front engine mount back to it's original position (slotted mounting holes on the frame end).
Result: No axle noises or probs, just that stupid transmission still acting up.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Well, hold of on any replies to the question, guys. The A-604 trans is still acting up. Warms up to operating temp, them goes into limp home Going to get a new relay for the controller first, then see about a new trans controller. . . that's all that's left to try on the thing.
If that fails, I'm looking for another old truck, or Dart, or Valiant, or . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Oh God, he's talking to himself again.
beekeep

It is not a bad thing to talk to oneself or even answer yourself, unless you lie to yourself and believe it, or argue with yourself and lose the argument.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
I guess but sometimes I find myself talking to myself and forgeting what the question was that I asked!
beekeep

Uh, Oh . . . . .What was the question again????
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,