Need Good Working Wiper Switch 1989 Dodge Ram

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has a good working wiper switch for my 1989 Dodge Ram 3500. Switch needs to be for 2 speed and intermitent.
If you have one of these for sale or know of some one who does please advise asking price and include having it shipped to my shop in Niagara Falls new York 14305 Any assistance will be most appreciated. Thanks