need help please

hello everone i got a 1995 dodge v8 1500 318. when i turn on my ac truck heats up and i fell when i put in to 2 gear i fell that it it is not puting
the power out it idle more higher little power if any one can help i would be thankful email at boles26 @ yahoo.com thank you mark
boles26 wrote:

Huh?
Bob M wrote:

Illegal alien.

This should help: http://secure.hop.com /

would
LOL
--
-Chris
05 CTD

I think it's much more sad than funny. At one time the United States had the highest literacy rate in the world...Do you think we'd make the top fifty today?

the
i dont know if we would make the top 50 or not. its not up to me to educate the entire U.S., just my boys. my 4 year old already reads and can do simple math problems and multiplication. its up to each parent to make sure their child is being educated and is literate.
--
-Chris
05 CTD
Christopher Thompson wrote:

Illegal aliens live here 20+ years, don't become citizens and still do not speak fluent English. Its a growing trend.

educate
simple
their
ah but does that make them illeterate? just because i cant read or write in french doesnt mean im illeterate. maybe as far as that language is concerned but not uneducated ect.
--
-Chris
05 CTD
"Christopher Thompson" < snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net> wrote in message
-0400, Christopher Thompson wrote:

Illiterate in French AND illiterate in English.
LOL yes take your pokes at my spelling and lake of punctuation. fact is this isnt a formal letter for buisiness so i really dont give a shit if i typo/misspell a thing or two. and you dont have to pity my kids they are fine and ahead of the "average" kid their ages.
--
-Chris
05 CTD
-0400, Christopher Thompson wrote:

I pity your kids if their English skills depend on you.
LMAO!!!!

Tom Lawrence responded tongue-in-cheek:

would
That would help him to better elucidate. For those of us not able to comprehend english-speaking people (who need help speaking/writing english), this may help: http://rinkworks.com/dialect /. The translation choices are Redneck, Jive, Cockney, Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef, Moron, Pig Latin, and Hacker. Bryan ;-)