need help please

hello everone i got a 1995 dodge v8 1500 318. when i turn on my ac truck heats up and i fell when i put in to 2 gear i fell that it it is not puting the power out it idle more higher little power if any one can help i would be thankful email at boles26 @ yahoo.com thank you mark

Reply to
boles26

Huh?

Reply to
Bob M

This should help:

Tom Lawrence

LOL

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

I think it's much more sad than funny. At one time the United States had the highest literacy rate in the world...Do you think we'd make the top fifty today?

Reply to
Advocate

i dont know if we would make the top 50 or not. its not up to me to educate the entire U.S., just my boys. my 4 year old already reads and can do simple math problems and multiplication. its up to each parent to make sure their child is being educated and is literate.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Reply to
Lorne

Tom Lawrence responded tongue-in-cheek:

That would help him to better elucidate. For those of us not able to comprehend english-speaking people (who need help speaking/writing english), this may help:

The translation choices areRedneck, Jive, Cockney, Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef, Moron, Pig Latin, andHacker. Bryan ;-)

Reply to
Bryan

Illegal alien.

Reply to
miles

Illegal aliens live here 20+ years, don't become citizens and still do not speak fluent English. Its a growing trend.

Reply to
miles

ah but does that make them illeterate? just because i cant read or write in french doesnt mean im illeterate. maybe as far as that language is concerned but not uneducated ect.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

I pity your kids if their English skills depend on you.

Reply to
Grammarian

Illiterate in French AND illiterate in English.

Reply to
Grammarian

LOL yes take your pokes at my spelling and lake of punctuation. fact is this isnt a formal letter for buisiness so i really dont give a shit if i typo/misspell a thing or two. and you dont have to pity my kids they are fine and ahead of the "average" kid their ages.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson