need help with mud guards

I have a new '06 1500 and ordered a set of Mopar mud gurads. They arrived with several different sets of screws and clamps. Before I started drilling holes I was looking for some guidance on positioning
and mounting.
Thanks

uh not to understate the obvious but why not read the directions that came with the kit. heck thats what we used to do in the dealership i worked in, HELL i'll even venture a guess....... they probably still do.
--
Chris