need info!!!

Looking for a site that gives the msrp and the cost of each option.
tia

www.kbb.com
Kelly Blue Book
FMB (North Mexico)

Thanks, I looked there but was looking for a site that breaks each individual option to invoice.
There use to be a site that you could build a truck on.
roy
Roy

Now what are you thinking of buying????
Denny

Now what are you thinking of buying????
Denny
Just looking at caddy's for Sue. Maybe a sts or something. But she actually likes her hybrid. Soooooo.
Roy

You can build your truck and look at the pricing on www.KBB.Com .
In the "New Cars" box, click on 'Pickup' In the next window, in the SELECT A PICKUP box, click 'Dodge' In the next window, click on the truck you want (Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab, in this example) In the next window, under 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab, click 'Pricing' In the next window, select the trim, 2/4 wheel, bed length (Laramie, 4wd, 8' bed) Almost there In the next window, left column, "Overview", click on 'Price with Options' In the next window, Invoice and MSRP, choose your options and packages, adds up stuff for ya, everything you need to have an idea of what it will cost ya when you call Dave Smith for a quote.
An there ya go, or as Boomhauer would say, "Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man."
FMB (North Mexico)

Yep, That was a good job spelling it out for the old fart that doesn't know what he's doing..... <VBG>
Denny

Yep, That was a good job spelling it out for the old fart that doesn't know what he's doing..... <VBG>
Boomhauer also said, and I'll paraphrase, "Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, click, click, clickity, clickity, click, so easy, even a bunny can do it".
FMB (North Mexico)