need parts for a 1978 3/4 ton pickup

where can I get body parts for my 3/4 ton pickup.
I need door and seal dor the door but LMC doesn't sell parts for early stuff.
looking for new metal

JC Whitney seems to have the seals but I didn't see the door. They have the grill etc for my '78 Ford truck and I think they have the fenders.
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Search?catalogId 101&storeId101&sku=door+1978+dodge+pickup

http://www.hemmings.com /