Needed Dodge dealer who will post to UK URGENT

Hi
Can anyone help, I need a power steering pump for my 2003 1500 ram quad cab 5.7 4wd.
There are no pumps in stock in the UK and Dodge UK are quoting 3 to 4 weeks.
Please if you know the name and telephone number of a good Dodge dealer who could post this item express I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Did you try wrecking yards for a used one?
Have you tried Ebay? www.ebay.com may be of some use.
I'm not a dealer, just a private citizen. The only thing I sent to UK was some CD of information. I've not done auto parts.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.