Needed Dodge dealer who will post to UK URGENT

Hi

Can anyone help, I need a power steering pump for my 2003 1500 ram quad cab

5.7 4wd.

There are no pumps in stock in the UK and Dodge UK are quoting 3 to 4 weeks.

Please if you know the name and telephone number of a good Dodge dealer who could post this item express I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Reply to
ray

Did you try wrecking yards for a used one?

Have you tried Ebay?

may be of some use.

I'm not a dealer, just a private citizen. The only thing I sent to UK was some CD of information. I've not done auto parts.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon