New Dodge Trucks Half Price

I saw an ad in the Dallas Morning News - 2009 Rams half price. Is this something to do with dealerships closing on June 9, or a new bait- and-switch?
Are folks in other parts of the country seeing these same ads?

OK, I see the problem. These are not 2009s, but leftover 2008s. 2009 Dodge and jeeps are only 33% off. I misread the ad in my excitement.

Man, I WISH the 09s were 1/2 off! If that was the case, I might have to think twice about my decision to never buy a brand new vehicle!