New Forum

We have just launched a new touring / around the world touring bike forum and review database.
Round The World Bicycle Touring - http://worldbicycletouring.proboards.com
Made for bike touring enthusiasts by bike touring enthusiasts. Hopefully you'll like it.
Please join in, it's free and quick.
It's very small at the moment, but I'm sure between us we can make it a great place to be, and a great source of information.
Thanks for giving it a visit.
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

He's alive! How are you and Nan doin? Having a good time down south?
FMB (North Mexico)

Come down and find out :)