New Front Shocks

Hey guys. I have a 92' power ram 150 4x4. I am looking for some front shocks for the truck. There is about a 1.5 inch difference in the height in the front and back with the font being lowest. Found some
front shocks that give it around a 2 inch lift for the front. Would this work or is there a better way to go? Thanks, Brian
Diesel Head wrote:

all from them. Rancho shocks are on sale at NAPA.
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.
.boB wrote:

Unless they are air shocks, but I personally don't like them. Maybe something like 2" Tuff Country Add-a-Leafs would be a better option. They are less than $100 for the kit and I've never seen a leaf spring leak. See: http://tinyurl.com/od9ob

Napa also sells re-packaged Monroe shocks under their own brand name. Compare prices. Napa is /usually/ cheaper.
Ken
Nosey wrote:

I think I will go with the add a leafs after looking at them and there only $67. Can't stand the front sagen down, makes it look like a 2WD. Thanks, Brian
Diesel Head wrote:

Shocks wont lift anything unless air shocks.
I got 4 Monroe gas from these guys for 93 bucks total, drop shipped from Monroe in 5 days.
http://www.shockwarehouse.com /
Dave