New Gauge?

I just got 3 new gauges for my 92' Ram 150 318. I got the Engine Coolant Temp / Battery / Oil PSI. The quistion is does any one know where the Coolant temp sensor goes (thing at end of gauge)? I think I found it but i'm not 100% Sure. Its right beside the coolant hose where it goes into the engine, but there are 2 things it could be. The one right at the heater hose looks like it, it has a place to screw out of. Is this It, or is it somewhere else? Also the oil sending unit is in the area where the distrb. Cap is, Right?

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
brian

It is right next to the thermostat housing on the front of the engine. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

I read that there are 2 coolant sensors on some. One goes to the factory gauge and the other one goes to the computer. Which one is the one for the gauge?, the book did not really say for the 5.2L. I guess if I hook it up to one and the check engine light comes on it'll be the one for the computer. Brian

Reply to
brian