New hard drive

Sadly, the hard drive on my 'puter crashed and all of your email addy's were lost. I have a few on my laptop but not nearly as many as I had on my desktop. If y'all would kindly shoot me an email, I can add 'em back into
my system.
Mike (who is beside hisself)

Maybe ole Jodi will send you some cookies to make you feel better????
Denny
"Denny" wrote in message wrote:

Maybe ole Jodi will send you some cookies to make you feel better????
Denny
Yup! Cookies would help <snurf>......