New Nitro

Trying to talk wife into trading her 2004 Durango in on a new Nitro. I was looking at the RT but I'd have to order one. What do you guys think? I know I wont get much trade with the price of gas and all.
-
Mouse wrote:

Don't trade the Durango. Sell it on your own for FAR more $'s. I like the new Nitro but the Durango is a much better and capable vehicle. I have a 2004 Hemi 4x4 Durango and love it. I pull a 25' camping trailer and it does great. The Nitro doesn't get much better mpg than the Durango. I'm getting about 16 around town and 19 highway.
Same here. My wife's hemi is lucky it gets 12mpg around town. That's sorta why I wanted her to trade it in. Now my son's driving my old 1988 chevy, I drive a 1999 Ram Sport. Gas is killing us. Oh don't get me wrong I really like the Durango and I was always a Chevy man and guess deep down I still am. But when we bought the Durango we got $8,000 off! Couldn't pass it up.
miles wrote:

-