New Nitro

Trying to talk wife into trading her 2004 Durango in on a new Nitro. I was looking at the RT but I'd have to order one. What do you guys think? I know I wont get much trade with the price of gas and all.

Reply to
Mouse

Don't trade the Durango. Sell it on your own for FAR more $'s. I like the new Nitro but the Durango is a much better and capable vehicle. I have a 2004 Hemi 4x4 Durango and love it. I pull a 25' camping trailer and it does great. The Nitro doesn't get much better mpg than the Durango. I'm getting about 16 around town and 19 highway.

Reply to
miles

Reply to
Mouse