New Ram and items for sales

My wife bought me an 05 Ram Daytona. Silver, 4x4, quad cab. I wanted Yellow or a Mango truck; but this works!
I have the following for my 98 Ram for sale:
Grey catchall front carpeted mat set - left/hump/right
CIPA towing mirror extensions
Receiver hitch
Replacement KN air filter
Truxedo loprofile tonneau cover- shortbox
I will sell for best reasonable offer + freight.
Otherwise will ebay it.
The new Ram needs a few accessories.....
email me: snipped-for-privacy@batteriesareus.com with your reasonable offer.