NEW Subject for the week end!!

Page 1 of 2  
I find it odd that all you repub zealots have been unusually quite while your VP has finally gone into action. No D&A test, waits 20 hours to report
it. The case is closed. Damn, I think I'd be safer in a car with TK. <GBMFG>
C'mon it's the weekend!!
Roy
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Surprised you didn't call him a terrorist?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alec-baldwin/will-they-go-to-court_b_15875.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Well, it's too late to do a blood test, and no one has come forward with any "story" contrary to the official one, but that doesn't seem to have deterred the bloodthirsty media one bit. Waiting 20 hours to report it to whom? The Sheriff was called immediately. What -legal- obligation (or for that matter what -moral- obligation) does the veep have to notify a single living soul? Why does it always have to turn into a Goddamned witch hunt when someone famous is involved?
The U.S. Secret Service (i.e., Federal officers) knew about it the moment it happened and within minutes the SS at the White House did too because the US Secret Service communicates those kind of incidents within their own organization. Just whose job is it to inform the prez?
If you had accidentally shot your own best friend on a hunting trip, who all would -YOU- notify and in what order? More importantly, outside of your own immediate circle of family and friends, who the hell would even care? Would you think to call the media?
No story here.
Headlines: Hunter injured in accidental shooting No story here. Headlines: Lawyer peppered with pellets in hunting accident Again, no story. Headlines: V.P. Cheney involved in hunting accident Well now we've got a story. But the story is it was accidental and there is no evidence of anything to the contrary.
Aside from WHO was involved it was nothing more than a simple hunting accident, with all due emphasis here on the word "accident". The Sheriff's office investigated and apparently found no cause to go digging any further. Case closed.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You're absolutely right, "case closed", except to the Liberal Democrats.
Funny how they also tried to used the wire tapping of the Kings to support their case but conveniently forgot who ordered the wire tap, John F Kennedy.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:14:24 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

i don't think so. wouldn't matter if the vice pres was a liberal or a conservative. the media is just gonna get involved when the vice pres of the us of america shoots his hunting partner in the face with a shotgun. the circumstances are the important, just the fact that it happened. its news.
look, i'm not condemning the man, it looks to me like an accident. but i sure don't critisize the media for playing it up. it's news.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Well, the historical evidence of the media's handling of the Bush administrations says otherwise, but you have to be willing to look to find it.

I do. . .but then I don't approve of the liberal media's methods anyway.

--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:57:19 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

lol. look real hard and you can find anything. calling it the "liberal" media makes you just like the folks you are bitching about. using generic trigger words only opens you up to the same. say what you don't like about the media, thats cool, but labels like liberal media really doesn't say a thing, it is just looks like baseless bias. it gets old.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It's not baseless, not in the least, it's proven fact. Only a left wing vantage point can make it seem right wing.
http://www.newsroom.ucla.edu/page.asp?RelNumf64
While the editorial page of The Wall Street Journal is conservative, the newspaper's news pages are liberal, even more liberal than The New York Times. The Drudge Report may have a right-wing reputation, but it leans left. Coverage by public television and radio is conservative compared to the rest of the mainstream media. Meanwhile, almost all major media outlets tilt to the left.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It would . . to a liberal. To a conservative, it's telling it like it is.
The media paints every news report with liberal biases, supports the liberal platforms and adds personal liberal beliefs into the reports . . .gee, that makes it a liberal media. One of the worst: Cokie Roberts.

--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:57:22 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

wow, my comment just went straight over your head, apparently missed you by several yards. but then,, when your mind is so full of stereotypical bias and mundane mantra, there just isn't much room for actual thought and ideas. i wasn't defending the liberals or the conservatives for that matter, but the philosophy of your argument.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

No, I caught the insult, that I'm like the folks I complain about. I tried to ignore until you pointed it out again.
Why should you defend the philosophy of my argument when the media's biases are self-evident to those willing to realize them?
What's sterotypical about truth? Other than it can only be truth and nothing else?

--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Typical of this administration, shoot first and then spin the story.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

i was just impressed with the whole thing. i didn't think chaney could actually hit anyone. shows hes not getting as old as some of you guys think.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Typical of Liberals to ignore the truth ( it was reported as required by law, to the proper authorities, on time) and to think the nation's liberals should be notified whenever anyone in the government breaks wind.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Roy
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
No, I don't, but the point I'm referring to is that the reports were made to the people that were supposed to be notified, on time.
Hang the liberal media.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Roy
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Probably Fox News, as you know, "fair and balanced reporting".
--
If at first you don't succeed, you're not cut out for skydiving
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Fox, like Tom mentions.
I got sick of Cokie Roberts and her kind newscaster on the main broadcasting networks advocating abortion on demand, evolution as a fact (it still isn't anything but a theory).
Of course, Tom's complaint is the same as all liberals in that Fox doesn't allow liberals or anyone else to browbeat or dominate a report or interview.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:01:46 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

i never heard tom say that. when did he say that?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.