NEW Subject for the week end!!

Page 2 of 2

guests to "speak freely", a catch phrase for "dominating and browbeating in an interview", if you will. Unfortunately for the liberals, it's Fox network and they give full content control to the program principals, be that Bill O'Reilly or whomever. That means, if necessary, they could kick a guest off the show and out the door if they so choose. Just like you could kick a ( insert party affiliation) campaigner off your property or out of your domicile.
Exact words? No, he didn't say those exact words. He, among others, have repeatedly implied it, however.
Ya know, it's funny how I can't be allowed to hold a strict interpretation of the words in the Bible, but you, Roy, and Tom often demand strict interpretations when it suits your purpose. It's called a "double-standard", in case you've forgotten.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:44:28 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>

no, it is called unfair to attribute words to someone else that didn't say them. it is easy to argue with someone else i guess if you get to say what they said. makes an arguement pretty easy and that is what you try to do. this one is on you budd. (bg)

Gee, it's done to me a lot and you never spoke up for me . . . . But then I'm not one you would want to call a friend, am I?
And it's a double standard, that is, " don't do as I do but as I say you should do".
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again I admit an error and it gets twisted into a condemnation . . . .No politically correct tolerance in that, is there? But you did managed to damage your credibility. Congrats.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:11:33 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>

you are the most paranoid person that i have ever read. it always comes down to poor budd. you can't discuss anything without it ending up with a poor budd thing. gee, everyone gets treated good but poor budd. gee, you never stand up for poor budd. gee, you let them say it about poor budd but not about other people.

budd, my credibiltywas not in question here. you were questioning my "fair" treatment of you, as in whether or not i had treated you fairly in realtion to tbone. different topics. then, while i actually do try to be fair to everyone, including you, you still miss the biggest piece of all of this. i don't care what "credibility" i have with you or for that matter with anyone else here. i only care that i try to be fair and honest, and as along as i am satisfied with that, that is all that matters. unlike you, who cries and whines everytime you feel that you have been mistreated or disrespected (which is several times a day), i honestly don't give a shit. i care about the issues that we argue about. as far as who respects who, or who likes who, or who supports who..........or who whatever budd...........i will leave that to the rest of you. it isn't personal budd. shit, you'd think you were in junior high school.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!
I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about double standards. Maybe if you would stop looking for places where I've done a "poor Budd" thing, you would see something else. After all, you are one of the top two people to accuse me of that, deserved or not matters not.

Yeah, it is. It always is. It's called "personal image".

Noo-o-o-o-o, I was questioning why you sat back and let others do to me what you accused me of doing, that is using a double standard.

Not really. . . . .

Really?
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the joke. Btw, I'll never accuse you of being fair and honest, because you haven't been toward me.

Gee, tell me again where I asked you to care? In your twisted outlook, anyone that reports their medical condition to concerned friends in open forum is a whiner. Or does that only apply to me?

I don't. Most of the time I feel like I'm talking to a broken recording that keeps reepeating the same crap.

Ok, you don't want to be involved in life? move to a deserted island. Life happens, ya know.

When you twist a health report into a supposed constant whining, tell me how that isn't personal? Guess what? That's when you made it personal.

Considering our age difference, I'm still a few grades ahead of you, at least.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Funny, when Bill accidentally shot Monica in the face (and nobody was hurt) it became international news and nobody on the right complained about that. Gee, I wonder why not.
"Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote in message

LOL!!!
> > --

Budd appears to be the definition of one who bites his nose off to spite his face. If the right wing had their way, he would either be on the street or dead.

"John Kunkel" < snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net> wrote in message

Aw, gee, John . . .and here I thought you'd grown out of you name calling childishness.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

Name calling childishness? Your overuse of the "L" word is typical pot/kettle.
You don't consider labeling anyone who disagrees with the right wing philosophy a "Liberal" to be name calling? While you wear your religion on your sleeve and freely espouse your political beliefs, you have no idea of mine; my labeling you a Bible thumper is spot on accurate (your signature line is proof of that) while the label Liberal doesn't anywhere near fit me.
Not surprising, anyone who would buy into the God/Jesus myth is unlikely to understand the principle of free thought.

Oh? If it walks like a liberal, talks like a liberal, stinks like a liberal, spends taxpayers money like a liberal, then it's safe to say it's a liberal, right?

Nope. Because fo the answer above.

"LABEL" : (N) To place a name or designation on. To give a reference connotation to. To identify specifically. "Labeling" : The act of doing the prevous definitions.
Yep, that a synonym for name calling, Now what was that about P/K/B????????
And thank you for the compliment on my sig line.

Uh, Oh . . .a religious bashing . . .my, my.
Let me take a really wild guess . . . . . . you believe in Evolution.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

Yep, sounds like a Liberal but doesn't even remotely resemble me. A small mind couldn't possibly grasp the concept that being anti-conservative does not automatically make one a Liberal. BTW, considering the massive deficits being run up by your hero Bush, you might want to rethink the "spends taxpayer's money...." comment.

Small minds have their limits.

No, you'd have to develop a personality first.

Voice of experience?

Yep, voice of experience.

Hey, if you can't shoot your freinds, who can you shoot?
beekeep
Now, Greg, don't get me started . . . . . .
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

Hey, I've been there and done that. Back in 1970 I was on the receiving end of some #4 shot. One still sits right in the corner of my eye. It felt like marbles hitting me. I just feel lucky that I didn't loose an eye or two.
beekeep

I'm glad you didn't.
When a bicycle tire exploded back in junior high, it took out a chunk of my right ear. Bled like a stuck hog all the way home. It felt like a small rock nailed me. Like you, it just missed my right eye as I had turned my head to shut the air hose off for my friend. If I hadn't turned . . .
It's not exactly like your situation, but similar. The missing part of the ear never grew back.
Budd