NEW TOY!

bought my wife a new toy last night.
we got the 06 Liberty CRD
she's been driving the wheels off ever since! says she loves it!

--
-Chris
05 CTD

Congrats!!!
Tell us more.

I learned a long time ago that if the wife is happy then I'm happy. <G>
Roy

Yes dear...whatever you say dear...you're right dear...whatever you want dear.
Words a happy man will live by.
Laszlo Almasi

...a happy 'married' man. For the rest of us, it's -
"The check is on the way."
"Carolina Watercraft Works" wrote:

"magmike" wrote:

A divorced male friend once lamented, "Never get married, 'cuz the chances are at least even that you'll get divorced. Then, she'll get the house, the car, the kids, half your money, and *all* the pu$$y!"
MSDS for women: http://www.geocities.com/bswadener/humor/msds-woman.htm The Man Song: http://www.geocities.com/bswadener/humor/man_song.htm
-Bryan

You left out "I was wrong, I don't know what I was thinking" and the most important "I should have listened to you, I'm sorry".
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:03:26 -0400, "Carolina Watercraft Works"

I'm on my 3rd marriage... I no longer flinch when I hear the words "cute" or "sale"..
Mac

what else you wanna know Roy?
naturally it has the select track full/part time 4wd system (thats the only way to get a CRD or i wouldnt have had 4wd as we dont need it here in this part of the country) cloth interrior, her sunroof she wanted, and all the power gizmos she could ever want to play with
i have to admit, that little 2.8 impressed me. ofcourse its putting out 160hp and 210ft lbs of torque. it will quite litterally set you back in your seat.
and its a high revin little joker, redlines around 4500 (i believe ive only seen the tach once, and that was when i test drove it *grin*) much higher than the isb.

Roy wrote:

I learned that when it comes to women, us men have two choices. We can be right, or we can be happy.

Basic truth in life, Miles... Women are from Venus and don't much care where men are from, as long as they go along with the program.. *g*
Mac

where men

LOL aint that the truth!
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Ivan wrote:

================ now, we don't wanna do that.
~:~ Marsh ~misery loves company~
"Marsh Monster" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
-0600, Ivan wrote:

Just passed the 30 year mark. We'd both do it all over again.
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:46:47 GMT, Steve Ackman

I'm at about 29 or 30... of course, that spans 3 marriages and a couple of very expensive divorces..
Mac