NEW TOY!

bought my wife a new toy last night.

we got the 06 Liberty CRD

she's been driving the wheels off ever since! says she loves it!

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Congrats!!!

Tell us more.

I learned a long time ago that if the wife is happy then I'm happy.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yes dear...whatever you say dear...you're right dear...whatever you want dear.

Words a happy man will live by.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

...a happy 'married' man. For the rest of us, it's -

"The check is on the way."

Reply to
magmike

You left out "I was wrong, I don't know what I was thinking" and the most important "I should have listened to you, I'm sorry".

Reply to
Advocate

what else you wanna know Roy?

naturally it has the select track full/part time 4wd system (thats the only way to get a CRD or i wouldnt have had 4wd as we dont need it here in this part of the country) cloth interrior, her sunroof she wanted, and all the power gizmos she could ever want to play with

i have to admit, that little 2.8 impressed me. ofcourse its putting out

160hp and 210ft lbs of torque. it will quite litterally set you back in your seat.

and its a high revin little joker, redlines around 4500 (i believe ive only seen the tach once, and that was when i test drove it *grin*) much higher than the isb.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

I learned that when it comes to women, us men have two choices. We can be right, or we can be happy.

Reply to
miles

I'm on my 3rd marriage... I no longer flinch when I hear the words "cute" or "sale"..

Mac

mac davis

Basic truth in life, Miles... Women are from Venus and don't much care where men are from, as long as they go along with the program.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

LOL aint that the truth!

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

"magmike" wrote:

A divorced male friend once lamented, "Never get married, 'cuz the chances are at least even that you'll get divorced. Then, she'll get the house, the car, the kids, half your money, and *all* the pu$$y!"

MSDS for women:

Man Song:

-Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Hey you guys stop talking like that. Yer'a scarrin me from gitt'n hitched.

Reply to
Ivan

========= =========

now, we don't wanna do that.

~:~ Marsh ~misery loves company~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Just passed the 30 year mark. We'd both do it all over again.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

I'm at about 29 or 30... of course, that spans 3 marriages and a couple of very expensive divorces..

Mac

mac davis