Newest 47RE update

I got it in the shop yesterday. I called a while ago and they pulled the trans out this morning.

Initial testing indicates low hydraulic pressure in the 3-4 range, which manager said that is the area that the pump is in, so gives the possiblity of a pump failure.

It has not been broken down yet, which will be done this afternoon.

GB

Reply to
GeekBoy