Newest 47RE update

I got it in the shop yesterday. I called a while ago and they pulled the trans out this morning.
Initial testing indicates low hydraulic pressure in the 3-4 range, which
manager said that is the area that the pump is in, so gives the possiblity of a pump failure.
It has not been broken down yet, which will be done this afternoon.
GB