nice little movie

Hey if silverO#ram is on this board, nice work.

Ron

Sorry -- there is an active-x file I don't know anything about which needs to be downloaded which is a security issue. Too bad for me

rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

And too bad for anyone else dumb enough to download it.

Reply to
TBone

I was trying to be polite but warn others :-) Thanks TBone. I know you didn't even try rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

Shit! I am still double posting. Well I may as well say so in this thread, but I won't post again until I have resolved this issue using a test message on an inactive site rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

FWIW, I didn't see any double posting.

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Dear FMB:

I switched over to seamonkey newsgroup interface and my hallucinations have disappeared. Thanks for the feedback rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

"Nosey" wrote in news:ds5iqf$a0kf$1 @news3.infoave.net:

Don't know why so many have probs, its a simple video upload site, putfile.com, so what if its asking for DirectX, its a common Microsoft install. Ron, OP.

Reply to
Ron

Thanks for the info, Ron. It still won't work in FireFox.

Reply to
Nosey