nice little movie

Hey if silverO#ram is on this board, nice work. http://media.putfile.com/03silveram -

Sorry -- there is an active-x file I don't know anything about which needs to be downloaded which is a security issue. Too bad for me
rach
And too bad for anyone else dumb enough to download it.
"Rachel Easson" < snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

I was trying to be polite but warn others :-) Thanks TBone. I know you didn't even try <grn> rach

you
result
Don't know why so many have probs, its a simple video upload site, putfile.com, so what if its asking for DirectX, its a common Microsoft install. Ron, OP.

Thanks for the info, Ron. It still won't work in FireFox.
--
Ken

Shit! I am still double posting. Well I may as well say so in this thread, but I won't post again until I have resolved this issue using a test message on an inactive site rach

FWIW, I didn't see any double posting.
FMB
FMB wrote:

Dear FMB:
I switched over to seamonkey newsgroup interface and my hallucinations have disappeared. Thanks for the feedback rach