no dims on 97 Lariat 5.9, new switch

I have just replaced the multi function switch on my son's 97 Dodge Lariat SLT with a 5.9 L V8. The dims did not work before and still do not and we
were told a new switch would be needed. This replacement did not solve the problem. Brights work fine and fog lights work fine. Any other ideas about how to fix this problem would be appreciated.
On 12/25/06 8:45 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com, "noautopro"

You mean Laramine, yeah I know that the Lariat is a much better truck

Did you check the bulbs? Unlikely, but maybe they are burned out!
Greg
And the low beams burn out first cause they are used the most.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.