no dims on 97 Lariat 5.9, new switch

I have just replaced the multi function switch on my son's 97 Dodge Lariat SLT with a 5.9 L V8. The dims did not work before and still do not and we were told a new switch would be needed. This replacement did not solve the problem. Brights work fine and fog lights work fine. Any other ideas about how to fix this problem would be appreciated.

Reply to
noautopro

You mean Laramine, yeah I know that the Lariat is a much better truck

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Did you check the bulbs? Unlikely, but maybe they are burned out!

Greg

Reply to
Greg O

And the low beams burn out first cause they are used the most.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon