no fire 97 dodge 1500

Hello, I have a 97 4X4 1500 with a 5.9 v8. The truck was idling fine and just shut off and won't start again. Checked for spark and have none. Checked for current going to coil and have none. Battery is fine. Checked
fuse box all seem to be fine. What could be the problem? If its the crank sensor is there a way to test it? What else can I check?
On the drivers side (engine compartment) black box with relays in it. Check the ASD relay(Auto Shut Down). Look at the number on it, I think it is the same as the horn relay, if so swithch them.
NOTE: I'm no mechanic- -just guessing. Rogerx