Now for something completely different

Sometimes it starts up fine the first time, other times it seems to but when I take off it does nothing but spit and sputter, and other times it does nothing but spit and sputter (after shooting up to about 2500 rpm)
and I have to shut it off and try again. Also it typically idles around 800-900 rpm.
93 Dakota 3.9 MPI 5 spd
Add pictures here
‚úĖ