Now To Ask A Question Pertinent To This Group

I'm looking for aftermarket wheels for my '60 Limited. I know there's tons of them out there, but I'm looking for the stock size. I hate 24" wheels and 1" tires. What I'm looking for is something old school. Black spokes or inner wheel and chrome outer rim.

Reply to
Mike

Try a web search, there are hundreds of places that sell wheels.

Reply to
Max Dodge

I have no clue what a '60 Limited is. You got me curious and tried a google search but I didn't learn much. Is this a large truck or a regular pickup?

Reply to
Nosey

Damn rented fingers! try an '06 Durango Limited.

Reply to
Mike

Tire Rack.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Reply to
Mike

I haven't begun to insult. Amazingly, all those links are purple. I wonder why??? To be specific, American Racing was the only site that listed ONE wheel in my size/color preference, and it's uglier than your baby picture. Did you bother to read my post to see exactly what I was looking for? Don't bother replying. I'd hate to have to begin "insulting" you.

Reply to
Mike