Number seven!

Got my truck back last night from AAMCO. I lost second gear last week. This is the forth one that they have done. Total cost of repair - $0.00. God I love
lifetime warrantees!
beekeep
It ought to cost nothing to adjust the front band..... I wonder if the trans was even removed from the truck.
--
Max

According to the paperwork the torque converter was replaced as welll as some seals etc. All I know is that it shifts perfectly again.
beekeep