NV4500.com feedback

Has anyone here had any experience, good or bad, with www.NV4500.com ?
Geting ready to buy a new tranny from them as a backup since my synchros are giving out. The prices seem the best
I've been able to find anywhere so far. I figured I'd just install a new tranny and rebuild the original at my leisure and have it ready in case i ever need it.
Laszlo Almasi

Sure the clutch is not dragging? Does it have the correct fluid in it? Things to check before changing the transmission.
Al
It's the synchros.
Laszlo Almasi