O2 sensor question

Hi folks. 02 Dakota V6 64K mi. Code P0161. I know this is the sensor after the cat. My question is this: is this covered under 80K mi emissions
warranty. I am forced to use a dealer that I have had run ins with before since the old dealer was wiped out last year. I would like to know before I take it in as I don't trust this dealer to be up front. Thanks in advance.

The oxygen sensor would not be covered but if by some chance it has a defective pcm causing this code (it is a possibility) then the pcm is a covered component.
Denny

The oxygen sensor would not be covered but if by some chance it has a defective pcm causing this code (it is a possibility) then the pcm is a covered component.
Denny ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey Denny, I thought all smog crap was covered. Is it because it is a "Normal wear" item?
FMB (North Mexico)

At one time, emission related parts were covered 5/50. When they changed to 8/80 only the pcm and cat converter were covered. Everything else is 3/36.
Denny

At one time, emission related parts were covered 5/50. When they changed to 8/80 only the pcm and cat converter were covered. Everything else is 3/36.
Denny
Don't ferget the MIL bulb is also 8/80... go figger...
;^)
Mike

You got me on that one Mike.... <BG>
Denny
If the code is for the 02 sensor it is telling you that the sensor is getting a bad reading and something upstream is wrong causing the sensor to give a code. There is a test procedure based on that code to find what is wrong.