OBD codes

Can someone tell me how to display the OBD codes on 2005 dodge ram 1500? Thanks. Kirk

Cycle the ignition key three times: OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON. The codes will display on the odometer.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

again. Kirk

Not sure if this is applicable to gas engines, but on my diesel, turn the ignition on, make sure the odometer is displaying total mileage, not the trip mileage. Press and hold the reset button for 6 seconds. The hours will display.