OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers

Some were asking about OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers. This EBAY store has them too and the auctions start at 1 cent !! Good Luck.
http://stores.ebay.com/OneSmartMove

Just use one for FREE from Autozone

Advanced Auto has them too but I have a scanner that can do live data too so I can troublshoot it while driving if need be.