Odd looking 1988 Dodge pickup

I found this odd looking Dodge truck for sale. It's only $1200. I wonder if the plow is included.

Nosey

I wish I was witty enough to come up with something good but alas, I'm not.

John

Reply to
Midlant

When did Daimler buy John Deer? I totally missed that one.

Reply to
Abby.Normal

Seems like a pretty good deal, though... Hell of a lawn tractor..

Is it Ram Tough?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Park that thing in your driveway and you KNOW the neighbors would bitch. Not to mention the Gestapo HOA if you are unfortunate to live where there is one.

If you can't Dodge 'em - RAM 'em. or in this case - Plow 'em under

Reply to
Abby.Normal

Hey, maybe Max should buy it!

Reply to