Odd looking 1988 Dodge pickup

I found this odd looking Dodge truck for sale. It's only $1200. I wonder if the plow is included. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id#2544386

--
Ken

I wish I was witty enough to come up with something good but alas, I'm not.
John
When did Daimler buy John Deer? I totally missed that one.

Seems like a pretty good deal, though... Hell of a lawn tractor..
Is it Ram Tough?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Park that thing in your driveway and you KNOW the neighbors would bitch. Not to mention the Gestapo HOA if you are unfortunate to live where there is one.
If you can't Dodge 'em - RAM 'em. or in this case - Plow 'em under

Hey, maybe Max should buy it! <bg>

Ouch!! <G>
Denny
Denny wrote: