odometer quit

Speedo is still working but both the trip meter and the odometer have stopped on my 92 dodge b250 van. Anybody have any ideas?
beekeep

Hmmmm....A watch and mile markers? <BFG>
Roy
beekeep wrote:

Probably the cable, I think the speedo is electric but the meters are cable

Yup! My guess is that it is broke!
Mike

You need an odometer gear. Try here: http://www.odometergears.com/subpages/chrydod.html or http://www.odometergear.com /
--
While my e-mail address is not munged, | snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org
I probably won't read anything sent there. |
beekeep wrote:

You probably just need a new speed sensor. I've put in five or six in my truck so far.
beekeep