OEM Dakota mirrors.

Does any one knows if there are some mirrors from other trucks that fit in a 99 Dakota Sport, i want to replace the original ones with some mirrors that can be turned into the truck wehn the truck is parked. In USA are a lot of aftermarket options but here we have only dealers with original parts. May be a Nissan or Ford mirror will do it? Thanks in advance. Chris.

Reply to
CLT

I bet foldaway mirrors from a '99 Dakota would fit very well. Call your Dodge dealer and have them look up part numbers 55154845AE and 55154844AD.

Reply to
Nosey

Suddenly, without warning, CLT exclaimed (29-Nov-05 3:43 PM):

If you don't have Dodge dealers where you are, check with a Chrysler dealer - many have ways to get Dodge parts, especially those in communities with an American presence nearby.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Check with the local junk/recycling yards.

JAM

Reply to
Johnny Thunders

That is the problem, the Dodge dealers here in Chile only have the original one, not the foldaway mirror. Thanks for your answers!

Nosey wrote:

Reply to
CLT

Maybe you can find the mirrors you want on a website that will ship international.

and they can't or won't order the mirrors that you want?

Reply to
Christopher Thompson