OEM Dakota mirrors.

Does any one knows if there are some mirrors from other trucks that fit in a 99 Dakota Sport, i want to replace the original ones with some mirrors that can be turned into the truck wehn
the truck is parked. In USA are a lot of aftermarket options but here we have only dealers with original parts. May be a Nissan or Ford mirror will do it? Thanks in advance. Chris.
CLT wrote:

I bet foldaway mirrors from a '99 Dakota would fit very well. Call your Dodge dealer and have them look up part numbers 55154845AE and 55154844AD.
--
Ken

That is the problem, the Dodge dealers here in Chile only have the original one, not the foldaway mirror. Thanks for your answers!
Nosey wrote:

Maybe you can find the mirrors you want on a website that will ship international.

and they can't or won't order the mirrors that you want?

Suddenly, without warning, CLT exclaimed (29-Nov-05 3:43 PM):

If you don't have Dodge dealers where you are, check with a Chrysler dealer - many have ways to get Dodge parts, especially those in communities with an American presence nearby.
jmc
CLT wrote:

Check with the local junk/recycling yards.
JAM