OFF TOPIC help with japanese

thanks to the successes of my RUV site

ive been featured on the back cover of a japanese magazine thats published by yamaha. if anyone is able to translate it for me it would be appreciated.
thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Ching chow ching bada bing bada boom. 400.00 dawra.

Seriously, good luck. I looked at my translation software ... I don't have Japanese as an option.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

Altavista has a translation page:

You cantranslate text you paste there, or have it translate a webpage. On the sametopic... for a fun,
can translate anywebpage or text into redneck, jive, cockney, Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef,moron, pig latin, or hacker. ;-)Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

trouble is, it isnt text that can be scanned. its a .jpg file. :-(

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

It says big round eye guy has little pee pee.,BFG>

Seriously Nate I haven't any idea what it says, but congrats on the now world wide recognition. Come a long way from the bs with j--p. Congrats again.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nate, email me the .jpg and I will convert it to an Adobe file, we might be able to translate it from there.

Larry

Reply to
azwiley1

The writing of course is Kanji. The wife is visiting friends tonight but over the weekend I'll ask her to translate it for you........ at least the main parts.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

sweet! thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Translation sent........ remember it is a rough translation and there is no spell checker in my jpg program.... :)

Reply to
Jerry

i really do appreciate the translation, and will be adding it to the same thread. what program did you use for that?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Paintshop Pro ............. It is a shareware program you can download at download.com

Reply to
Jerry

wow.....i was unaware that it would pull text from an image and translate it. thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

It won't............ I just removed the Kanji, the wife done the translation and I added text back in....... no, the wife is not shareware..... :)

Reply to
Jerry

lol....well thank you very much just the same. my daughter haley really wanted to know what it said (.....and i did too) and i hated to tell her that i couldnt read it.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

software?? *g*

mac