OFF TOPIC help with japanese

thanks to the successes of my RUV site (http://UtilityOffRoad.com ) ive been featured on the back cover of a japanese magazine thats published by yamaha.
if anyone is able to translate it for me it would be appreciated.
http://utilityoffroad.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_IDS68
thanks,
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

translate text you paste there, or have it translate a webpage. On the same topic... for a fun, http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/ can translate any webpage or text into redneck, jive, cockney, Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef, moron, pig latin, or hacker. ;-) Bryan
trouble is, it isnt text that can be scanned. its a .jpg file. :-(
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

It says big round eye guy has little pee pee.,BFG>
Seriously Nate I haven't any idea what it says, but congrats on the now world wide recognition. Come a long way from the bs with j--p. Congrats again.
Roy
Nathan W. Collier wrote:

The writing of course is Kanji. The wife is visiting friends tonight but over the weekend I'll ask her to translate it for you........ at least the main parts.
Jerry
sweet! thanks,
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com
Nathan W. Collier wrote:

Paintshop Pro ............. It is a shareware program you can download at download.com
wow.....i was unaware that it would pull text from an image and translate it. thanks for the tip.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com
Nathan W. Collier wrote:

It won't............ I just removed the Kanji, the wife done the translation and I added text back in....... no, the wife is not shareware..... :)

lol....well thank you very much just the same. my daughter haley really wanted to know what it said (.....and i did too) and i hated to tell her that i couldnt read it.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

software?? *g*