Offset Illegal's Boycot

Page 1 of 4
I just received this e-mail thought I would share it with you to do what ever you want. I guess I'll have to think about what Chinese merchandise I want to buy on Communist
May Day.
Subject: Offset Illegal's boycott - Buy on May 1st
This was on the news; it's time to decide where we stand.
As you may know, on May 1st, a large nationwide boycott is being > planned by Mexicans both legal and illegal; plus those > sympathetic to their cause. The plan is to not work, to not go to > school, to not purchase from U.S. businesses to show the > financial loss to the U.S. economy, thus showing the "power" these > several million have to Congress and our Government. > > It is the purpose of this E-mail to rally America to negate these > proposed "losses" by doing all of our purchases on that day, > May 1st. Go to work, go to school, and hire LEGAL U.S. citizens to do > the work these protesters would have done. So, put > off buying gas, food, and any purchases or hired workers until May 1st > if at all possible. Do your own lawn, sweep your own > driveway, wash your own dishes, clean your own house or business, or > hire a legal American citizen to do it. It's time for > America to wake up and send a message of our own to those who think > they have the power to change our country to suit > their needs and wants. Majority rules, and makes the rules. We just > want the rules followed...by everyone! It's time again for > the "Silent Majority" to be silent no longer. NEGATE THE BOYCOTT ON > MAY 1, 2006. "E Pluribus Unum". > > Please E-mail this to 10 ( or more ) of your friends and relatives. > It's URGENT!!
--

BILL P.
Just

And they'll still end up buying the goods they need either the next day or the day before so what is the difference? Unless they can cease to exist completely for one day then it's a silly idea IMO. Which if you think about it....might not be a bad idea....lol.
Laszlo Almasi

What planet are you from? WHo do you think foots the bill for them? Also at last count we were no where near 350 million. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
"SnoMan" < snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Paul O. wrote: And we are footing the bill because of all the idiot politicans we keep electing to office that want it to happen. I'm afraid one day we will be fighting the Mexicans to re gain our country. It better happen before it gets too far gone. I wonder just how far we will let this crap go. -- Paul O. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
What I find interesting is that the majority of legal Mexican immigrants oppose any form of amnesty. They went through the long hard legal process and are irritated that millions might get a free ride to bypass what they went through to become a citizen.

Here the illegals are pissed off because they are not getting financial aid for college. They should be first taught what illegal means.
Roy

What I find the most troubling is that they come here and do not even want to learn the langue. Around here there is a lot of them. One of my daughters works in a pharmacy and they do not speak english nor have any desire too and expect others to understand their language. (most have some state aid to pay for drugs too while residents do not) She has had 4 years of spanish so she can manage but she should not have too. If I went to Mexico or China, I would expect myself to learn their language if I wanted to live there not them to learn mine . ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

Although I agree with you in this case, reread your post before complaining.
Roy

complaining.
You have a good point here Roy. I don't know to many Americans who can speak any of the American Indian languages.

Another moron comment from Bone Head
----------------------- Evidence grows N. America's first colonizers were European
LONDON - Stone Age Europeans were the first trans-Atlantic sailors. Columbus and the Vikings were mere ocean-crossing latecomers, according to a leading American anthropologist. Dennis Stanford, of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, says Neolithic fishermen and hunters sailed the Atlantic in tiny boats made of animal skins 18,000 years ago and colonized the eastern United States.
Such a journey would represent one of the most astonishing migrations ever undertaken - the Earth was then in the grip of the Ice Age and much of its high northern and southern latitudes were desolate wastelands blasted by storms and blizzards.
On the other hand, much of the planet's water was locked in icecaps and glaciers, and sea levels would have been much lower than today's. The edges of the continents would have extended further into the oceans.
"The gap between Europe and America was greatly reduced," Stanford said. "It could have been quite feasible for fishermen and whale and seal hunters to sail around the southern rim of the packs of sea-ice that covered the North Atlantic and reach land around the Banks of Newfoundland."
Stanford's theory - outlined at a recent archaeology conference in Santa Fe, N.M. - is based on discoveries indicating ancient American people were culturally far more like the Neolithic tribes of France, Spain and Ireland than the Asian people whom scientists had previously thought to be the sole prehistoric settlers of North America.
Stanford also points out although modern Native Americans possess DNA similar to that of Asians, they also carry some variants found only in European people. This genetic input could only be explained by accepting Stone Age people could sail ocean-going boats, he said.
"We now know that human beings learned to sail 50,000 years before the present," he said. "Mankind settled in Australia then and it was not linked by any land bridge to Asia. It could only have been reached by boat. Clearly, we had mastered sailing tens of thousands of years before America was colonized, so we should not be surprised by the idea that people took boat trips across the Atlantic 18,000 years ago."
The theory that prehistoric Europeans colonized America was first put forward in the 1950s by archaeologist Frank Hibben, but was discredited by evidence supporting the notion the continent was populated 20,000 to 15,000 years ago by Asian migrants who walked across the land bridge then linking Siberia with Alaska, and who then trekked south through the continent.
Stanford does not disagree Asian folk colonized ancient America, but argues current genetic and archaeological evidence shows an influx of Europeans must also have taken place. The prime candidates for these migrants are the Solutrean people who lived in Spain 23,000 to 18,000 years ago and later colonized parts of France and Ireland.
They designed and made beautifully crafted fluted stone blades that bore a striking similarity to those made by the Clovis people who lived in America 11,000 years ago. Like the Clovis, the Solutreans made stone scrapers to prepare hides and kept stores of stone implements, buried in red ocher, round the countryside. These ancient Spaniards therefore must have been among the first New World settlers, Stanford says. Native Americans are Iberian, not Siberian, in origin.
The theory's main problem stems from the fact an Atlantic crossing in tiny Ice Age boats would have been an awesome undertaking. However, Stanford argues it would have been a less arduous undertaking than might be expected. "If a storm arrived, they would have camped on an ice island until the weather got better. Eventually they would have drifted west until they reach eastern America," he said.
---------------------

I thought that you were going to kill file me. I knew you weren't bright enough to figure out how. Now the point of this longwinded post is?????
"GeekBoy" < snipped-for-privacy@hehe.com> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

Oh good grief.

LOL, are you saying that it didn't happen Miles?

TBone wrote:

What exactly happened? You trying to compare it to 11 million Mexicans who crossed the border illegally? Good grief.

can
LOL, think about it Miles and you will see just how similar it really is. While the methods may be different, the end result will be much the same.

On 4/28/06 7:01 AM, in article 4no4g.11791$ snipped-for-privacy@southeast.rr.com,

We can use the word Indian no more. They are called "first nations"
Dale Yonz wrote:

They refer to themselves by clan to others of the same tribe. To "Anglos," "Whites," or "Biniganas" they refer to themselves by tribe. In general, here on the rez, Indians use the term Indian, though you'll sometimes hear "Din" in the Navajo Nation, as large as West Virginia, and the largest of the reservations.

Called "Native Americans" here.. which sounds like dinosaurs to me... Mac