Offset Illegal's Boycot

I just received this e-mail thought I would share it with you to do what ever you want. I guess I'll have to think about what Chinese merchandise I want to buy on Communist May Day.

Subject: Offset Illegal's boycott - Buy on May 1st

This was on the news; it's time to decide where we stand.

As you may know, on May 1st, a large nationwide boycott is being > planned by Mexicans both legal and illegal; plus those > sympathetic to their cause. The plan is to not work, to not go to > school, to not purchase from U.S. businesses to show the > financial loss to the U.S. economy, thus showing the "power" these > several million have to Congress and our Government. >

It is the purpose of this E-mail to rally America to negate these > proposed "losses" by doing all of our purchases on that day, > May 1st. Go to work, go to school, and hire LEGAL U.S. citizens to do > the work these protesters would have done. So, put > off buying gas, food, and any purchases or hired workers until May
1st > if at all possible. Do your own lawn, sweep your own > driveway, wash your own dishes, clean your own house or business, or > hire a legal American citizen to do it. It's time for > America to wake up and send a message of our own to those who think > they have the power to change our country to suit > their needs and wants. Majority rules, and makes the rules. We just > want the rules followed...by everyone! It's time again for > the "Silent Majority" to be silent no longer. NEGATE THE BOYCOTT ON > MAY 1, 2006. "E Pluribus Unum". >
Please E-mail this to 10 ( or more ) of your friends and relatives. > It's URGENT!!
Reply to
William Boyd
11 million illegals with no money will have no effect on 350 million citizens and resident aliens who have money.

Reply to
GeekBoy

And they'll still end up buying the goods they need either the next day or the day before so what is the difference? Unless they can cease to exist completely for one day then it's a silly idea IMO. Which if you think about it....might not be a bad idea....lol.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Yes it is a silly idea. If they were so smart Mexico would be better off economically.

Reply to
GeekBoy

In Mexico they are planning to boycott American businesses to show support for the illegals in the USA. Ironically its the American businesses that are lobbing in support of these illegals. So not sure how a boycott of them is going to help their cause. Further more one of the businesses listed to boycott in Mexico is Sears. Sears in Mexico is entirely Mexican owned and operated.

Reply to
miles

What planet are you from? WHo do you think foots the bill for them? Also at last count we were no where near 350 million.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

Paul O. wrote: And we are footing the bill because of all the idiot politicans we keep electing to office that want it to happen. I'm afraid one day we will be fighting the Mexicans to re gain our country. It better happen before it gets too far gone. I wonder just how far we will let this crap go.

-- Paul O. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

What I find interesting is that the majority of legal Mexican immigrants oppose any form of amnesty. They went through the long hard legal process and are irritated that millions might get a free ride to bypass what they went through to become a citizen.

Reply to
miles

I thought the intent was the illegals would be out in the street and the jobs they perform wouldn't be getting done. I don't see how missing one day of landscaping and tomato picking will have a great effect on the economy, but I'm sure the media will be able to tell me what a great tragedy it is.

Reply to
Ron Webb

Foots what bill? Who foots the bill for you?

Reply to
Advocate

What I find the most troubling is that they come here and do not even want to learn the langue. Around here there is a lot of them. One of my daughters works in a pharmacy and they do not speak english nor have any desire too and expect others to understand their language. (most have some state aid to pay for drugs too while residents do not) She has had 4 years of spanish so she can manage but she should not have too. If I went to Mexico or China, I would expect myself to learn their language if I wanted to live there not them to learn mine .

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

I do, not pays my way and I even have 2 health insurance carriers too to help manage soaring health costs that costs us over 400 a month out of our pocket. Without good insurance, one trip to hospital can wipe you out yet most illegal are given free health care here.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

Although I agree with you in this case, reread your post before complaining.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Then you should love the fact that someone just converted our national anthem to Spanish as well.

Reply to
TBone

Here the illegals are pissed off because they are not getting financial aid for college. They should be first taught what illegal means.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

complaining.

You have a good point here Roy. I don't know to many Americans who can speak any of the American Indian languages.

Reply to
TBone

Don't know about him, but I foot the bill for me, and all the "undocumented guests", with my tax dollars...

Like the sign says, I 'DO' work for food....

Mac

mac davis

Federal law, Sno... emergency medical care and education to 8th grade, if I remember right... You tax dollars at work...

Mac

mac davis

I live in an ag area and the boycott will cost the farmers big bucks... Why? Because legal immigrants are being forced by political correctness to walk out that day...

Mac

mac davis