Offset Illegal's Boycot

Page 2 of 4

Who's complaining, just starting a observation and a point of view. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

Then you should love the fact that someone just converted our national anthem to Spanish as well.

Here in Canada we have to put up with French writing on everything we buy. On our cereal boxes, toothpaste, chocolate bars etc etc. there has to be french as well as English. You buy electrontic product, you get two instruction booklets, one in french and the other in english. This costs extra money, so the consumer pays for it. I got a yamaha rhino, and half of the decals had to be in french. Out came the heat gun and peeled them off.
Canada has to be billingual, yeah right. The British kick the frenchmen asses in a war couple hundred years ago, so why force french on the rest of us.
Just wait, my southern friends, maybe it's happening already. You will be reading or staring at spanish everyday on your instruction manuals on new products that you buy. While having breakfast, you will be reading spanish on your milk cartons, cereal boxes. There will be billingual signs at airports, trains, etc. etc
dale
On 4/28/06 5:35 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

You obviously don't get down into the States much, do ya, Dale?
Next thing you'll be telling us the horses and buggies will be replaced with motorcars :)
You mean you got billingual signs in mexican and english?
On 5/2/06 12:49 AM, in article kiD5g.242$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net, "Tom Lawrence"

Dale Yonz wrote:

Here in Arizona there are tons of signs, billboards etc. in Spanish. Signs in public places are in both languages.
It's been a long time since I have been in Arizona, like Feb 1975.
On 5/2/06 7:03 AM, in article wMI5g.9964$XV5.4688@fed1read10, "miles"

It is getting difficult to find the English writing on boxes of just about anything anymore.
"Dale Yonz" < snipped-for-privacy@mac.com> wrote in message
On Tue, 02 May 2006 06:49:52 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

klop.... klop.... klop... bang! klop-klop... klop-klop...
(Amish drive-by)
Mac
Dale Yonz wrote:

Already is here in Arizona. Billboards all over town are in spanish. Signs at public places are in both languages. Government has been forced by law to print any public documents in both languages.
One thing I don't think will happen that has in Quebec. Businesses do not have to alter their name to conform to French. Street signs do not have to be in French etc. Products can be sold in English without having to be first translated to French such as DVD's etc.
Same here, Dale.. but either in English & Spanish, or English, Spanish, German & French...

Mac

Foots what bill? Who foots the bill for you?

I do, not pays my way and I even have 2 health insurance carriers too to help manage soaring health costs that costs us over 400 a month out of our pocket. Without good insurance, one trip to hospital can wipe you out yet most illegal are given free health care here. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

Federal law, Sno... emergency medical care and education to 8th grade, if I remember right... You tax dollars at work...
Mac
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:53:37 -0700, mac davis

Maybe but there is something wrong with that law that let illegals get free health care and residents pay through the nose for it. I pay for it in insurance premiums that pay high health care cost for those that have to pay to cover those that do not and it is time for it to stop. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
SnoMan wrote:

There was a story on the local PBS station here in Dallas last week about the plight of Parkland Hospital. (County hospital for Dallas County) One of the people interviewed was an illegal alien having a baby. Maria was in the ER having her 8th kid. She's here illegally and the Dallas County tax payers are footing the bill. Things like this just piss me off. I have no problem if they are here legally. But damn it, round up the illegals and ship their butts back home!
Bob
Bob M wrote:

Because their kids are US citizens born in the USA they won't deport the parents. There are a few in congress talking about a constitutional amendment that requires one parent to be a legal US citizen in order for their child to be a US citizen regardless of where the child is born.
It will have a tough time passing because illegals will play the race card against it.

That is just about the dumbest thing I ever heard and you are right, it will never pass because it shouldn't as it goes against everything the ones who founded this country stood for. Now if they change it to at least one parent was here legally with a visa or green card or is a citizen, then it would at least stand a chance.

So what, who cares. It is time for both sides to grow a spine.

TBone wrote:

Politicians have no spine when it comes to illegal aliens. They will never ever do anything to stop the flood. They pander do them every chance they can.
wrote in message

Don't our lawmakers take an oath to uphold the laws of our constitution and laws of our land when they take office? Seems a big deal ought to be made of this. They are ignoring the laws they are sworn to uphold. I don't beleive there is an option to pick and choose which they uphold and enforce. We had better start doing something or we are going to end up being even bigger losers.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com