Offset Illegal's Boycot

It is getting difficult to find the English writing on boxes of just about anything anymore.

Reply to
TBone

LOL, think about it Miles and you will see just how similar it really is. While the methods may be different, the end result will be much the same.

Reply to
TBone

Same here, Dale.. but either in English & Spanish, or English, Spanish, German & French...

Mac

mac davis

klop.... klop.... klop... bang! klop-klop... klop-klop...

(Amish drive-by)

Mac

mac davis

It's been a long time since I have been in Arizona, like Feb 1975.

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Called "Native Americans" here.. which sounds like dinosaurs to me... Mac

mac davis