Offset Illegal's Boycot

Page 4 of 4
miles wrote:

I agree. I buy almost everything I need online now. I don't have to deal with rebates and the prices are usually cheaper than Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA, etc.
Bob

http://www.newegg.com/ and http://www.outpost.com/ (Fry's Electronics) seem to have consistently low prices on electronics. Bryan

I had a local independent I trusted, they let me down last year so I'm giving car toys a shot.

I'm doing cartoys this time. Wiring isn't one of my better talents. What I mean is I can do a fine job, it's just that I don't like it and tend to hurry too much. And there's always the temptation to really hurry and wrap it up with electrical tape...
BigIronRam wrote:

I generally solder all connections and use heat shrink tubing. Electrical tape always comes unraveled in the summer heat.
How about taken a Mexican out for lunch :)))
On 4/28/06 8:25 PM, in article T4idnf6LHtFRU8 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com,