Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
August 29, 2007, 8:13 am
rate this thread
I am trying to find the Oil Pressure Sending Unit on a 318 V8 engine in an
'87 Dodge Ram 100. It has a history of problems with the Oil Pressure
Gauge fluctuating for no apparent reason. After replaceing the Oil Pan
Gasket there are no more apparent oil leaks, but it is still reading low
or no pressure. Does anyone know where the sending unit enters the engine
block so I can check that and possibly replace it.
- » AC Intermitted and AC Blowing Through Defrost Vent
- — Next thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum
- » 2005 Durango Limited w/Hemi.what are largest tires to fit stock body and 17" whe
- — Newest thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum
- » Looking for instructions how to install rear driver's side window motor?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum