Oil Pressure Sending Unit for a '87 Dodge Ram 100, 318 V8

I am trying to find the Oil Pressure Sending Unit on a 318 V8 engine in an '87 Dodge Ram 100. It has a history of problems with the Oil Pressure Gauge fluctuating for no apparent reason. After replaceing the Oil Pan Gasket there are no more apparent oil leaks, but it is still reading low or no pressure. Does anyone know where the sending unit enters the engine block so I can check that and possibly replace it.

Reply to
Chawk619

He has a gauge so a different sending unit. IIRC, a 7/16"open end wrench fits the unit. Getting to the unit with the wrench is a bit of a problem...it's tight back there.

Reply to
BigIronRam