Oil Psi

I'm putting a new mech.oil osi gauge on my power ram 150. I got aT and everthing, I just need to put it on. Going to keep the stock gauge working. I'v herd that the stock elect. oil guage is not to good, so
i'm putting a mech. guage in. What kind of socket do I need to get the sending unit off. Its pretty easy to get to once you get ontop of the motor.
Scott

6 point 1 1/16 inch or 27 MM deep, and it has to have a lot of room inside.
Al