OK what have you guys done with Budd?

Page 1 of 2
I haven't seen him around here lately. Did he just take his toys and go home? Or has T-bone done something a little more sinister?
beekeep

He's playing cards with Jimmy Hoffa

home?
LOL, this time I can and will claim complete innocence.

you innocent??????
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Kill file for me so it is transparent. Coasty

He was the first person I ever kill filed, took me a bit to figure out how to use it. His BS became too much, to the point I didn't want to deal with it. So I don't really have any idea what's up with him. I do know that ya should watch for Kenseth today.
Roy

interesting. he was the first person that i would have kill filed, but the free version of agent didn't allow you to kill file. i would have had to upgrade to the paid version and that just wasn't worth it.

Hmm.. Yup, had a bunch of stuff going on with my mother and just didn't have the tolerance for additional stuff. It is what it is I guess.
What's up with you??
Roy

busy! one son home from college. takes a lot of time for him to let me know that i don't know much any more. lol. but it has been fun to hear about his college life. he is also in an rotc program so i hear a lot about that. another son playing soccer and had a couple tournaments going on. then, there is still the old job. i get more tired of that every year. won't be long though and i will retire. then we can pay the sons back for all those years and spend some good old "quality" time with them. :).
how about you and yours?

Real busy. Oldest just bought a house, been going crazy trying to get it straightened out. Windows, roof the usual BS. The wheels finally came off my mother's wagon. In the hosp. for the past couple of weeks, should have her in a nursing home by Thursday. She's 92 and in no pain, so I'm real thankful for that, but her mind literally overnight went from mild confusion to she hasn't a clue about anything. But that too is what it is.
On the other hand we are leaving for Fl for a few weeks Sat. All three of us, me the wife and her dog. Really need a break, so this comes at a good time. Hopefully we find something we like that is reasonably;y priced.
Roy

thats tough. my mother is getting to that same place. it's hard. even knowing that it happens to all of us doesn't make it ok when it happens to your mom.
my best wishes for her.
i know what you mean about a break. i really need one too. taking three weeks off in august, so i will recoup then.

No matter how you prepare it comes as a shock. Gotta tell ya it is emotionally draining as well

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I guess we will take two or three weeks in Fl., depends how thing go. I've one week at the end of August that is usually a honey do week.
Roy

Hell, you coulda k-filed me.. Then I wouldn't have to hear all those malicious rabbit and overweight jokes...
btw.....nascar is gay, I got about 1,500 rounds of 5.56 last week. Guess what I'm doing this afternoon...
Denny

Fact's, my wide assed friend, just the fact's.<VBG>

So are floppy eared people in pink rabbit clothes<G>
<I got about 1,500 rounds of 5.56 last week. Guess

Going to play in the dark side huh? Bet ya have a sore thunb if you go through all 1,500.
Enjoy!!!
Roy

I just find peace-of-mind knowing that all your "weighty" comments comes to you from personal experience.. <BG>

Not if it turns the ole lady on......

I got 3-400 rounds of 5.56, 150 of 8mm and 150 of 7.62x54r. Maybe a couple of hundred of .45's. That should be enough for one afternoon..
Denny
Shooting gophers??? dale
On 6/18/06 10:31 AM, in article Fdflg.73831$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

I wish... More like plinking paper.
Denny

Happy's not doing too bad at the moment.
beekeep

No, he has finally got it turned around I think. Kenseth is having a tough day, back to 38 and a lap down, now up to 13th. Need the rain to quit amd he'll be in the top 5.
Roy

go
how
with
who won? i fell asleep. damn it sucks being sick!
--
-Chris
05 CTD