old subject -same problem

recently read an old posting about a 99 Dodge 1500-- 318--auto--4-wd,so here we go>

oh yea somtimes at acceleration the trans. feels jerky, Any Ideas? the old posting that I read did'nt post the end results. Thanks in advance

Rear wheel speed sensor on the top of the rear axle. $30 -$50 at your local dealership, about 10 minutes to replace it. Hardest part is getting the old one out. Don't try to bend it out, just twist it. New one goes in easily, make sure it's seated all the way. Put the clamp back on, plug in the wire harness. You won't need to disconnect the battery since this is a "soft" fail and the codes will reset when you start the truck if you've done it right.
BTDT
Greg
I had some of the same problems and it was the output speed sensor on the side of the tranny of my 2000 2500 4wd. $35.00 @ the dealership . unscrew the old and in with the new. By the way this will throw a code---P0720.
Did'nt show any trouble codes but I will check the ohms on the sensor.Thanks