Ole Snowjob

Our old buddy is getting beat upon over in the 4x4 chevy group. Better them than us.......
Is that tears I hear dripping on the ground??? <VBG>
Denny

Yup, it would seem that he tired of us. <VBG>
Roy

I followed your post over there.
Roy

You guys must have a REALLY boring life, knock yourself out. BTW nobody is beating me up like you say there is just a few children like yourself that are insecure but several posters email me direct to get past your BS and others so have fun if it makes you happy as you are not bothering me at all.. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Answer the questions in the V10 thread!!

no one emails you for information. you are so full of shit. you live in a dream world ass clown.
snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

I went to his website once. There were so many spelling errors I gave up on it.
Bob

speaking of his site......
I've noticed just about every "reference" he sites is his own website. am I the only one who's noticed this?
--
-Chris