On Topic

Page 1 of 2
We haven't done this in a couple of years. What year, make, and model, and what options. (Tom L. you may want to use a separate post.<VBG>)
Roy

95 Chrysler Lebaron GTC
1952 Cushman Roadking (almost done)
And a 79 Dodge D-150 that I can borrow pretty much when I need a truck.
--
Budd Cochran

I'll be the first gopher.
1999 Chevy Silverado LS Z-71 Extended Cab 3 door short bed Complete custom, competition level Audio and Video System

'03 dodge ram 3500 quad cab, long bed. slt with the basic slt options. auto.

batteries, 400 lb heavier front springs, Revo 285/75r16, DMI shock absorbing hitch, no heated leather seats, Meyers plow.
Denny

Buckstop rear bumper, Whelen strobes, Fisher MM2 plow.
06 Magnum
Roy

accordong to denny you forgot to mention the heated seats.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:41:46 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

beekeep

99 Ram Laramie QQ 5.9L/auto/3:55 01 Dakota SLT 4.7L, auto/ 3:55 http://tinyurl.com/zt37m 99 Blazer 4x4 (16?) V-6/auto/3:9 Mac
1999 RAM 1500 4X4 SLT Laramie. 360, 4 Spd Auto, Supersprings (helper leaf), Four Wheel Pop Camper 1998 Isuzu Amigo 4X2 (AKA "The Dog Sled") 1978 International Scout II, to much to list

Roy wrote:

My Lemon?
2002 Dakota SLT, 2 Wheel drive - limited slip dif., 4.7L V8, Club Cab, Long wheel base, Fiberglass cap.

summer. Real men don't need no frillies.
beekeep
'97 1500 Shortbox Reg Cab SLT, 318 auto, 2wd. I bought it a few years back for its simplicity and *ahem* stone "reliability". It's taught me everything the hard way. At least it gave me a year before the stuff hit the fan.
Jon
Roy wrote:

95 Dakota SLT 4X4 club cab, 3.9 auto, AC, short box, no mods, Tonneau cover and running boards. Nokian "WR" tires. Best all around truck I've ever owned.
98 Intrepid ES, 3.2 autostick, spoiler, CD changer. Nokian "WR" tires. Wifes car. Smooth, quiet, comfortable.
70 Plymouth AAR 'cuda, KB pistons, Hughes cam-springs-retainers-rocker shaft hold downs&spacers, Direct Connection NASCAR rods, big fat chromemoly pushrods, SS valves, hardened seats, wide ratio 4 speed (3:09 first gear) 3:55 rear gears, 6 way drivers seat, rally dash, console, power brakes, BFG T/A radials.
Just sold in June 97 Ram 2500 SLT 4X4, Cummins, auto, AC, PW, PDL, cap, class 5 hitch. Bone stock AFAIK. 83K miles. Awesome truck, bought it to tow the 'cuda to Carlisle. I miss this truck!

Awright, I'll bite...
'04 Jeep Liberty Limited 4X4, 3.7L, 42RLE, 3.73LS every option (heated leather seats, natch)
'03 Dodge DR2500 Laramie, SWB, Quad Cab, 4X2, 5.9L HPCR CTD, 48RE, 3.73 LS, every option (heated leather seats, natch), Snugtop Fiberglass Box Cover, "A" pillar mounted boost, pyro and trans temp gauges
'99 Jayco 302FK travel trailer
'99 John Deere 425 Tractor (no heated seat :^()
'96 Chrysler Concorde LXi, 3.3L, 42LE, every option, (no heated seats :^()
'85 Cajun Pursuit Bass Boat, 115HP Mariner outboard, Lowrance sonar, (no heated seats :^()
'74 Troy-Bilt 7HP Horse Rototiller (no damned seat at all!)
Mike

Damn Mike, it sure seems like you got this thing for seats... <BG>
Denny

Nope! Just thought I'd nip the seat thing in the bud.
;^)
Mike

"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net wrote in message We haven't done this in a couple of years. What year, make, and model, and what options. (Tom L. you may want to use a separate post.<VBG)
Roy
04 Durango Ltd., 4x4, nav, tushy warmers 02 BMW 740iL, loaded 99 2500 SLT CTD 4x4, man 71 Jag Series-3 E-type OTR, de-Lucas'd 59 Jag Mk IX , stock, frame-up 56 Jag XKSS , almost stock (99.4%)

beekeep
CA$E 930 tractor. She'll pull 4 plows and has 85 HP at the PTO!

Nuthin' runs like a Deere....
;^)
Had a Case before the Deere... good tractors both of 'em
MIke